Skilled Independent Visa(Subclass 189)
Skilled Independent Visa is the most popular Australian Visa among the immigrants across the world. This visa has been designed for those skilled migrants, who don’t have any sponsorship from the state, territory, employer, or a family member in Australia. The selection for this visa is done solely based on your skills, experience, and profile score, since it’s a point based visa. This visa offers permanent residency in Australia to you and your accompanying family members.
To apply for this visa an applicant must:-
1. Choose an occupations listed in (Skilled occupation list) of Australia.
2. Score at least 65 points based on his/her profile factors, i.e. Age, Qualification, Experience, English proficiency and other such components if applicable (Click here to calculate your point).
3. Be under 45 years of age.
4. Have positive skills assessment form the recognized assessing authority
5. Must get the appropriate IELTS score to prove English Proficiency.
6. Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI)
7. Get the valid health and character certifications
Benefits of the visa:-
This visa allows you and your family to:
1. Live and work in Australia indefinitely.
2. Study full time in Australia at any grade of learning whether it is school, graduate, post graduate, or vocational education at domestic scholar rates.
3. Get subsidized health care facilities
4. Get certain social security benefits/ payments.
5. Apply for Australian citizenship after spending specific time in Australia.
6. Sponsor a family member for permanent or temporary residency in Australia
How much Subclass 189 visa costs:-
Independent (Subclass 189) visa – 4045 $(Primary Applicant)
Dependent Applicant fees 18 and over – 2020 $
Dependent Applicant fees under 18 – 1015 $
Note: The visa fees and other associated charges are subject to change periodically by the local immigration authorities and other relevant entities. Hence, to confirm the latest visa fees and charges, get in touch with the immigration expert at Visas Avenue.
Medical Examination:-To be paid directly to the doctor conducting medical examination
Police check:-To the corresponding authorities in the respective countries where you have lived for more than 6/12 months depending on the visa subclass
Certification/Translation of the documents, depending on the certifying person and number of copies to be certified.
If you are applying for the Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189), Visas Avenue Immigration can be your trusted mentor and guide. We have a team of certified migration experts for Australia, who have thorough knowledge of all the visa subclasses and point based immigration system of Australia.
All you need to do is fill the free assessment form , the expert at Visas Avenue will assess your profile and give you a call back with complete assessment report and key suggestion and advice as to how you can secure your subclass 189 visa[WP-Coder id="1"]