You can apply for a Canada Study visa if you fulfill the following criteria:
- You have been accepted by a designated learning institute (DLI).
- You need to prove that you have adequate funds to pay your tuition fee and living expenses.
- You need to prove that you have a clean background and no criminal record. The aspirants need to produce a police certificate to prove this.
- You need to do a health checkup and produce a medical certificate that certifies that you are in good health.
Also at the time of the visa interview, you need to convince the visa officer that you will leave Canada once you complete your studies.
Documents Required for Canadian Visa
- Valid Passport
- Proof of Acceptance by a Designated Learning Institution
- Proof of Funds
- Passport Size Photographs
- Immigration Medical Examination (IME)
- English Language Proficiency Exam Score
- Statement of Purpose
- Credit Card