The most important requirements during your Germany student visa process are:
- Valid Passport
- Application form
- Your certificate of birth.
- Your recent passport-style photographs. (Up to 3).
- Letter of admission from German University
- Proof of funds
- Degree certificates and transcripts
- Work experience certificate ( If applicable)
- Your marriage certificate. (If applicable).
- Your child’s certificate of birth. (If applicable).
- Demand draft for the student visa fee
- Cover Letter explaining the reason for your visa application. You may be required to submit a German translation of this document.
- Demand Draft for the Student Visa Fee
The best time to apply for student visa is right after getting the offer letter from the university by arranging the necessary documents. It is quite easy to get a student visa within 25 days but, the duration varies from country to country. There are necessary requirement to fulfil to get student visa for Germany:
- Proof of Fund: You should have enough fund in order to be granted for student visa.
- Blocked Bank Account: You are advised to open a blocked bank account, accepted by German Embassies and Consulates throughout the world.
- Letter of declaration: In this declaration letter, it must show that you connected with your home country and your parents is going to support for your expenditure during your stay in Germany.
- Scholarship Certificate: If you have a scholarship award, then you must show the certificate that the scholarship covering the sum of amount of your course.
- Proof of Admission: You must be enrolled to a full time course before applying for student visa.
- Academic proof of previous education: You must have transcripts/mark sheet of all the previous degree that you attained from your home country
- SOP- This is a kind of Motivational letter in which you need to brief about the degree programme, why you have chosen this particular course and future plans.
- Proof you have paid the visa application fee.
- Proof of Language proficiency
There are three types of student visa in Germany:
- Language Course Visa: Students who are interested to study Language courses in Germany.
- Student Visa: German student visa is for the student who have already enrolled for full time course in university.
- Student Applicant Visa: German student applicant visa is for those who want to visit Germany for taking admission. Student are not allowed to study as it’s sole purpose is for application process.