Migrating to Australia is becoming an attractive option for more and more people. Many people from South East Asia, the UK and South Africa have considered moving to Australia for various reasons with many of them having heard from friends living already in Australia that the country provides many good opportunities
As a developed country with a good reputation for being welcoming to migrants, a strong economy, many well paid jobs, a modern lifestyle and a high standard of living it frequently is featured as one of the best countries in the world to live.
The Economist runs a survey every year in order to rank the most livable cities in the world. According to these surveys, multiple Australian cities made it every year on the list of the best cities to live in the world. Among them, Melbourne occupies a top position multiple years. Each city a total score out of 100 for stability, healthcare, culture and environment, education and infrastructure. Melbourne’s overall rating was 97.5
- Australia is an advanced country with excellent infrastructure and career opportunities
- It is 7th best country in the world for quality of life and 8th best for obtaining the citizenship
- It is 3rd best country in the world for a comfortable retirement
- It has an organized point-based immigration system
- New Immigration point system of Australia will make it easy for the applicants to earn more immigration points
Benefits of Australia PR
- Stay in Australia indefinitely
- work and study in Australia
- Enroll in Australia’s national health scheme, Medicare
- apply for bank loans to buy property
- sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
- apply for Australian citizenship, if eligible
- travel to and from Australia for as long as your travel facility permits.
Visa type for Skilled Immigration
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
- Skilled Graduate Visa (Provisional) (Subclass 491)
- You must be under 45 years of age.
- You must be able to demonstrate ‘Competent English’.
- You must have a positive skills assessment from the relevant skills assessing authority in relation to your nominated occupation.
- You must obtain the minimum score on the Points Test at the time of invitation to apply for the visa.
- You must meet health and character requirements.
- You must be nominated by an Australian State or Territory agency. (Subclass 190)
- English Language
- Work experience.
- Australian Work Experience
- Educational Qualification
- Australian Educational Qualification
- Professional Year in Australia
- Partner Qualifications