More than 500,000 International Students enrolling each year
UK offers most of the unusual degrees you can think of
UK is the most recommended destination by International Students
UK Universities are known for being World Leaders in Research
Most International Students come from Asia
London has the largest Library in the World
United Kingdom-The Education Hub of the World
About United Kingdom
- United Kingdom is considered as the Hub of Education. Students around the World visit UK for quality and reliable education. The weather condition in UK is Peace and Calm. UK is one of the top country preferred by International Students. The growing number of student is increasing steadily. UK is hub for International Student after USA. The benefits of studying in UK also exploring Europe-One of the top continents for Tourism.
- United Kingdom is a country that provides broad range of subjects-Arts, Business and Science related degrees. United Kingdom is popular among International Students because of Independent lifestyle and upgrade to International living. Universities in United Kingdom continuously working for development of Education in more advance way. This country is one of the best destination for Research.
- Students in UK , experience a great opportunity of experiencing multicultural diversity, meet people from every nooks of the Globe which enhance student by developing interpersonal skills and create a new pace towards today’s global workforce.
- If you’re planning to do Masters’ from UK , then you can get wide variety of course to choose and secondly the duration is one year which will reduce education and accommodation cost. Even, there is an option in UK to do Masters’ programme in combination with PhD.
International Undergraduate tuition fees vary considerably , starting at around US$ 14,130 and going up to US$ 53,700 or more for Medical degrees(Source: Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees). At all levels, Humanities and Social Sciences degrees are tend to cost least, while Laboratory and Clinical degree programs are markedly more expensive, but when you combine these fees with the average cost of living in the UK, around USD 16,950 per year, then it can be hard to see how it’s possible to study in the UK without it costing you a small fortune.The total average cost of studying in the UK is estimated to be at least USD 31,380 per year, with studying in London likely to be significantly more expensive.While these costs may be daunting, remember that most UK universities offer shorter programs as compared to other countries. For Undergraduate degree, UK provides 3 years degree instead of four years and one year for Master’s degree instead of two. So, this will subtract a year’s worth of fees and living costs from your total budget.
These vary between study programs and levels. For each course, Students will need to meet a minimum English Language Requirement (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE). Along with that a minimum academic record of 65% and above for Humanities stream and 70-80% in Science/Commerce Stream. The student should have completed 18 years of age before joining university. These numbers are for reference purpose but the actual number differ from course to course and from university to university. The following documents are required:
- Mark sheets of Class 10, 12 and Bachelor’s degree (If applicable)
- Letter of Recommendation- At least two Letter of Recommendation from your Professor who recently taught you and if you have work experience then two Letter of Recommendation from the Manager/Employers who know you well and can comment on your professional attributes
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Score Cards of GMAT/IELTS/TOEFL
- Proof of Funds
- Work Experience Certificate (if required)
- Obey the law, have no criminal record and get a police certificate (if required)